Great Memories The Easy Way™ (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the relaxedhostess.com (Relaxed Hostess™) website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
Third-party service providers, we currently use, include
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy
- Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement, which provides a guarantee to comply with European privacy legislation (https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active).
- Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate the use of our online offer by users to compile reports on the activities within this online offer and to provide us with further services related to the use of this online offer and the internet usage. In this case, pseudonymous usage profiles of the users can be created from the processed data.
- We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that the IP address of the users will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
- The IP address submitted by the user’s browser will not be merged with other data provided by Google. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
- For more information about Google’s data usage, settings and opt-out options, please visit Google’s websites: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners (“Google’s use of your data when you use websites or apps of our partners”), https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads (“Advertising use of data”), https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated (“Managing information Google uses to show you ads”).
- Incidentally, the personal data will be anonymized or deleted after a lapse of 26 months.
Mailerlite: We use MailerLite to manage our email marketing subscriber list and to send emails to our subscribers. MailerLite is a third-party provider, which may process your data using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our newsletter.
On the Service, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the us to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Backups can be sent to third-party destination servers, including but not limited to:
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
You agree that we are not responsible for any intercepted information shared through our Service without our knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images.) Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Affiliate Program Participation
We may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Service. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Great Memories The Easy Way is a participant in affiliate programs such as Awin, ShareaSale, and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.
The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Service will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
How Long Is Information Stored
Analytics records are retained for 26 months, and customer purchase records as required by law.
We periodically delete the unsubscribed user data from Mailerlite.
GDPR and California
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you are within the European Union (EU) you have the following rights:
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to email@example.com.
Amend – You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com.
You need to prove your identity before any information is released or deleted.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
If you are a resident of California you have the following 4 rights according to CCPA:
2. The right to delete personal information collected from consumers (Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law. You need to be able to prove your identity before any information is released to you or deleted. )
3. The right to opt-out of the sale of personal information (Please note: We do not sell personal information.)
4. The right to non-discrimination for exercising their CCPA rights
You need to be able to prove your identity before any information is released to you or deleted. Please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via direct message on facebook.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Great Memories The Easy Way LLC
(Relaxed Hostess, My Tuesday Therapy)
P.O. Box 216
West Olive, MI 49460